What would you do:
Currently, HY TECH has open AI/Data Engineer position which could bring you an opportunity to join a growing AI team.
This is a position requiring a strong sense of ownership, a true entrepreneurial mindset, and most of all, desire to work on AI projects. If this sounds like you, then please get in touch to discuss the role further.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work on finding solutions to complex analytical problems
- Participate in the creation of strategic roadmaps by understanding the needs of the business and mapping technical objectives to those needs
- Develop batch & real-time analytical solutions, prototypes, and proofs of concept for selected solutions
- Exploring new technology stacks, frameworks, and applications of AI/ML
- Be familiar with data-driven designs and working practices
- Be in constant communication with team members and other relevant parties, and convey results efficiently and clearly
- Mentor/guide other practice members
Required skills & experience:
- At least 5 years working in IT field
- 3+ years experience in the Machine learning field (research, trainings, knowledge sharing experiences, etc.)
- Hands on real Machine learning experience in a fast-moving industry
- Strong understanding of machine learning approaches, data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms
- Good communication skills with a can-do mindset
- Pitch-perfect English
- Career Progression: You will be challenged in this role and given opportunities to learn new skills to grow with us
- Flexibility: We’re flexible – flexible hours, flexible breaks, flexible chairs.
- Activities: We regularly arrange activities or fun days, so we get the chance to chill out together.
- Relaxed: Though we do work hard, we also enjoy a relatively relaxed environment. Ending the week with a drink is definitely a treat!
- Development: We’ll add to your skillset. We’re aiming to become best in class. As such, you’ll be enrolled in scheme’s and have transferable skills, such as AWS certifications. We’re committed to your development. If there is something you’re passionate about, we’ll endeavour to cover the costs to help you learn more.
- Competitive Salary
Sound Like The Job For You ?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a CV and
your portfolio (if you have one), and we'll be in touch.