What would you do:
As an intern at HY TECH you will join as a member of our development team writing code for real applications in industry. When you first join as an intern, you will be paired with other developers to help introduce you to writing excellent code for real applications – this means that through learning, your code will be in an application ready to be deployed very early on. We’re committed to build your skillset and give you the confidence and ability to write great code with our agile team – setting your career in software development up to grow with us.
Your responsibilities will include:
You’ll be joining as part of the core development team, helping to spec, develop and deploy software. Whilst you will always be given the help and guidance needed to learn these skills, we feel the best way to learn is to get stuck in so you won’t be assigned to low priority projects, you’ll be in working with the rest of the team.
You’ll occasionally need to liaise with clients to help understand requirements or to discuss any issues or feedback on deployed updates.
Required skills & experience:
- An on-going degree in computer science or computing with high module grades and high predicted grades
- An interest in writing technically excellent code
- A drive to succeed as a software developer
- Career Progression: You will be challenged in this role and given opportunities to learn new skills to grow with us
- Flexibility: We’re flexible – flexible hours, flexible breaks, flexible chairs.
- Activities: We regularly arrange activities or fun days, so we get the chance to chill out together.
- Relaxed: Though we do work hard, we also enjoy a relatively relaxed environment. Ending the week with a drink is definitely a treat!
- Development: We’ll add to your skillset. We’re aiming to become best in class. As such, you’ll be enrolled in scheme’s and have transferable skills, such as AWS certifications. We’re committed to your development. If there is something you’re passionate about, we’ll endeavour to cover the costs to help you learn more.
- Competitive Salary
Sound Like The Job For You ?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a CV and
your portfolio (if you have one), and we'll be in touch.