What would you do:
We are currently seeking for a .NET developer to help us build a cross-platform (MacOS and Windows) application.
Your responsibilities will include:
We are working on a project which is a unique opportunity to be a part of building the intelligent, automated, cloud-native networks needed to run today’s music industry. You will be working with some of the leading experts in the field of big data and cloud technology in the music industry, with fresh and brave ideas aiming to fix the broken legacy pipelines between music users and creators.
The whole project has a variety of stacks and technologies, but for building on-premise applications and services we chose .NET 5 for its cross-platform capabilities. These applications will run client-side, so a wide variety of problems will have to be solved: from smooth installation to robust auto-update.
Required skills & experience:
- 3+ years of working experience with C# and desktop application development.
- Knowledge of standard ASP.NET Core stack (would be a big advantage).
- Ability to communicate clearly and constructively.
- Familiarity with the whole development lifecycle – analysis, CI/CD, testing, etc.
- Willingness to work on MacOS and Windows platforms.
- Perfect English skills.
- Desire to work in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with responsibility.
- Career Progression: You will be challenged in this role and given opportunities to learn new skills to grow with us
- Flexibility: We’re flexible – flexible hours, flexible breaks, flexible chairs.
- Activities: We regularly arrange activities or fun days, so we get the chance to chill out together.
- Relaxed: Though we do work hard, we also enjoy a relatively relaxed environment. Ending the week with a drink is definitely a treat!
- Development: We’ll add to your skillset. We’re aiming to become best in class. We’re committed to your development. If there is something you’re passionate about, we’ll endeavour to cover the costs to help you learn more.
- Competitive Salary
Sound Like The Job For You ?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a CV and
your portfolio (if you have one), and we'll be in touch.