What would you do:
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support bookkeeping including organising payroll and staff expenses.
- Onboarding and offboarding staff.
- Sending contracts to employees and clients.
- Creating MS Word and MS Excel reports.
- Arranging travel itineraries for the team.
- Managing correspondence by email and phone.
- Ordering and managing office supplies.
- Take meeting notes.
- Assist colleagues where necessary, including occasionally testing software as a user.
Required skills & experience:
You will have:
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be technically competent and able to use a range of tools and software packages to fulfil your role.
You may have:
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role.
- BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is preferred.
- Background knowledge of HR.
- Career Progression: You will be challenged in this role and given opportunities to learn new skills to grow with us.
- Activities: We regularly arrange activities or fun days, so we get the chance to socialise.
- Relaxed: Though we do work hard, we also enjoy a relatively relaxed environment.
- Development: We’ll add to your skillset. We’re aiming to become the best in class. As such, you’ll be enrolled in scheme’s and have transferable skills.
- Competitive Salary
Full-time preferred but part-time may be considered.
Sound Like The Job For You ?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a CV and
your portfolio (if you have one), and we'll be in touch.