Graduate Software Developer
What would you do:
If you’re looking to kickstart your software development career, this may be just the thing. We’re looking for a graduate developer who’s excited to start working on medium-to-large-scale applications at a fast-growing company that will support their growth. Over the first three months, we will work alongside you to build your skillset as a developer. Writing great code, working in an agile team, and seeing the bigger business picture – we’re committed to helping fast-track your career!
Your responsibilities will include:
You’ll be joining as part of the core development team, helping to spec, develop and deploy software. Whilst you will always be given the help and guidance needed to learn these skills, we feel the best way to learn is to get stuck in so you won’t be assigned to low priority projects, you’ll be in working with the rest of the team.
You’ll occasionally need to liaise with clients to help understand requirements or to discuss any issues or feedback on deployed updates.
Required skills & experience:
- An degree in computer science or computing or equivalent experience
- An interest in writing technically excellent code
- A drive to succeed as a software developer
- Career Progression: You will be challenged in this role and given opportunities to learn new skills to grow with us
- Flexibility: We’re flexible – flexible hours, flexible breaks, flexible chairs.
- Activities: We regularly arrange activities or fun days, so we get the chance to chill out together.
- Relaxed: Though we do work hard, we also enjoy a relatively relaxed environment. Ending the week with a drink is definitely a treat!
- Development: We’ll add to your skillset. We’re aiming to become best in class. As such, you’ll be enrolled in scheme’s and have transferable skills, such as AWS certifications. We’re committed to your development. If there is something you’re passionate about, we’ll endeavour to cover the costs to help you learn more.
- Competitive Salary
Sound Like The Job For You ?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a CV and
your portfolio (if you have one), and we'll be in touch.